To be a fountainhead movement working to restore the radiance of Christ’s Bride (Ephesians 5:27, Revelation 19:7).
To heal wounded ministries.
1. We believe the Lord longs for each local church to be blessed in its work and witness. (II Corinthians 2:4; Rev. 3:19)
2. We believe that not every local church enjoys the full extent of Christ’s blessing. (Gal. 4:15; Rev. 2-3)
3. We believe that, when a local church struggles to be effective, there are often unhealed wounds in the history of the church that hinder God’s blessing. (Joshua 7-8; Haggai 1:5-11; Rev. 2:2-4, 23; 3:17-19)
4. We believe the Lord of the Church will reveal, to courageous leaders, the underlying causes of a local church’s particular struggle. (II Samuel 21, Matthew 23:29-32)
5. We believe that pastors and lay leaders are God’s servants called to do a tough job. We value them. (I Timothy 3:1; 5:17; I Thessalonians 5:12-13)
6. We believe that when a church experiences God’s blessing it will bear healthy fruit. (Acts 2:42-47)
7. We believe the Lord knows and speaks to the true condition of each local church. If His people listen to Him, He will tell them how to return to the place where He can bless them again. (Rev. 2-3)
1. We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and Inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority. (2 Peter 1:20–21, 2 Timothy 3:15–16)
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 5:48, Matthew 28:19)
3. Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate. (Philippians 2:6-11, Luke 1:34–38, I Peter 3:18, Hebrews 2:9, Romans 5:9, Acts 2:23–24, Hebrews 8:1, Matthew 26:64)
4. We believe that Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon. (Hebrews 10:37, Luke 21:27, Titus 2:11–14)
5. That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12)
6. We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and His authority over our lives and churches. (Ephesians 5:26-27)