Sustaining the Heart of Your Church – Twenty Exercises to Help Church Leaders Overcome Lingering Corporate Dysfunction is the third installment in a trilogy of books on congregational healing. It’s designed to help your church navigate the recovery period that follows corporate healing. By “corporate healing” we mean healing from painful events that have impacted an entire congregation.
Sustaining the Heart of Your Church:
- Gives ideas for incorporating new values into the everyday life of your church.
- Helps you prepare for predicable threats to your church’s new found health.
- Explains how to hear from the Lord in an ongoing manner – as a body.
- Encourages personal growth in church leaders.
- Provides small group exercises for leaders to shore up your church’s new found corporate health.